Friday, May 11, 2012

Summer Travels!

So the past week and a half I have been downstate visiting some family, getting some work done and also, hunting  the elusive Morel Mushrooms. We did very well and even sold a few pounds. But now the time comes for a change of scenery! I got a summer job through Michigan Tech and will be moving to Minnesota for the summer! So for the coming months I will be telling gardening stories from the wilderness of Minnesota. Hopefully it will be quite the adventure! I hope everyone keeps visiting and enjoying the site! Good luck to all of the gardeners of the Keweenaw and enjoy this wonderful weather! I think today I'll be planting a few spuds that sprouted eyes while I was traveling. Hopefully I will be able to put some of my urban gardening posts to good use also!

No comments:

Post a Comment