Thursday, March 15, 2012

Homemade Stool & Garden Shed

Surprise, surprise, there is another awesome find in the April issue of Popular Mechanics. On page 104, there are instructions on how to build collapsible stool. Among its many possible uses, I thought would be perfect for gardening. It is small and sturdy which mean it would be great in many different situations that come up while gardening. Having done a lot of gardening myself, I figured that it could be a very nice tool if you have to sit and pull a few weeds, pick berries, or do small hedge pruning.  


Since I love to draw, I sketched up the plans described in the article. Feel free to try it out. It should be an inexpensive project. I am excited to make one and see how it works. At first I thought it might be kind of small so, I may want to make the chair a bit bigger. The Popular Mechanics website also boasted a garden shed design that is available here: Build Your Own Garden Shed, Plans Here


Many thanks to PM. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment