Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the Gardener's Dig. Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm putting this blog together for a variety of reasons, all of which culminate to one single point....Gardening is amazing! I will go into more detail in my next post. But before then I just want to make a brief point.

As I have gotten older, I have realized how much I have taken for granted while growing up. The topic of gardening falls under the umbrella of what I'm talking about. It has been a family hobby for as long as I can remember and I certainly want to continue the tradition. Hopefully this blog will inspire a few people to get out a do a bit of gardening as well.

So in closing....Spring is here! Well, technically in terms of a calendar it is. The temps might not yet be what we would qualify as spring temperatures, but they are coming soon. If you've been getting those seed catalogs in the mail, it's time to start ordering because it will be time to plant soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment